THE IDEAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ™
PURPOSE: The purpose of this program is to assist any company to direct effective
and viable action towards the accomplishment of their goals.
- All users of this program have their own secure website separate from all others due to the fact that the entire system is editable for each company.
- Full 7 Division touch screen organizing board that is editable with the ability to define all org bd titles, sections and functions so that as you click on any item on the org bd the definition comes up for viewing.
- Able to edit the command lines as to what senior executive is over what divisions.
- All staff contact data is entered.
- Create a data base of your suppliers for easy access in creating purchase orders whereby you can search in the purchase order area for a service or product, have the information on the cost, taxes and shipping automatically populate the purchase order, and then route the PO to the correct staff.
- Create an overall company Admin Scale or any admin scale for any position or project. The form contains the definitions of all items on a standard admin scale. If you hover over the title Òadmin scaleÓ the source article on what an admin scale is comes up for your study or review.
- You are able to route your admin scale, or any form in this program, on correct routings per the org bd including any viaÕs and copies to anyone.
- In all forms of the program you can view, edit, delete, archive or pull out of archives.
- Every page of the program contains a manual for that page in text as well as video.
- Create company policy in proper format and distribution. Search your policies by title, designated division, post or date range. (this search feature is available on all forms in the system)
- Create a plan in proper format designating due date and who it is assigned to.
- Create a program with all targets types: Major, Primary (with its 6 sub targets), Vital, Conditional, Operating and Production. Assign targets to posts with due dates for completion. Routing available as well as ÒdoneÓ (compliance) reporting. The issuer is also prompted as to overdue as well as completed targets.
- Create a project with all target types, designating what program target the project is being written to carry out.
- Issue standard orders to posts, going through any appropriate org bd via's. Due dates assigned as well as compliance reporting or auto notification of overdue order to the issuer.
- Create your daily stat grid for all your sub-stats and major stats in order to establish your weekly quota for each stat. Daily enter your production and have it compared to the same day last week. (This is auto transferred from last weekÕs stat grid.) Your daily stat with its accumulation towards your week ending goal is automatically transferred to a stat graph for viewing and condition handlings. Your weekly stat is also automatically created.
- Choose the condition you are applying for the week and its formula automatically populates your battle plan form for the filling in of your condition formula steps.
- Now create any other targets required by adding as many as you need to accomplish am improved week of production.
- At the end of each week your last weekÕs BP populates your new week and then you can change the new quotas, change your condition formula and change or mark done your targets.
- Search function: you can search for any BP by division, post, and condition or date range. You can also view, edit, delete, archive or pull out of archive any BP of the company. This search function is vital for analyzing time periods in the company of a division or post.
- CSW: Completed Staff Work standard form with Situation, Data and Solution fields. Full routing capabilities on form for approval with approval or disapproval notice.
- Memos: Create internal dispatches with all correct routing with notifications to the receiver.
- Separate Conditions area where you can chose any condition formula and fill out its steps apart from doing your battle plan.
- Purchase Order System: Complete PO system form with CSW, proper routing for approvals, imported supplier information including price, pull down menu for local taxes, shipping cost, total for PO and address.
- Personnel Program Form for doing any staff quarterly, yearly evaluations.
- Staff Survey Form: You are provided with a staff survey form that has been used in thousands of companies or you can create your own survey questions. The system then does a basic level of tabulation on each question whereby it creates for you all the answers to question 1, 2 etc. This "staff survey" form can also be used for creating surveys to have your customers do either at your front desk or with a log in.
- Staff Member Reports: Anyone is able to write a standard staff member report by choosing the type of report from a pull down menu. All report types, all dev-t report types are listed. You are able to do the same search functions as noted above: search by division, post, type of report or date range. This is vital for doing any analysis of an area or post.
- Instructs: A staff correction or hatting instruct form is provided with full routing capabilities.
- Post Hat: The standard A-I steps for creating any post hat is available with all steps defined in the form itself. All hats are then able to be searched for in the search functions. These hats are also listed for each division in another area of the program.
- Staff Hat: The standard A-G steps for creating the staff member hat with each step defined.
- A library is created for you by title search of all company policy that you have either uploaded or written. You can add to this library at any time as well as search by title, division post or date range.
- Division policy/references: Each org bd division has its own policy/reference library that is created as you upload or create policies for that division. This is also where all hats of each division are kept in their own division files for viewing. All search functions are available.
- Hubbard Library: The following basic Hubbard Management System secularized references with issue authority are provided in the system: (You can add your own as well). These are used for training and correcting staff.
- BARRIERS TO STUDY.
- ORGANIZATION MISUNDERSTOODS.
- MORE ON STANDARD ADMIN.
- WHAT AN EXEC WANTS ON HIS LINES.
- A MODEL HAT FOR AN EXEC.
- THE VITAL NECESSITY OF HATTING.
- COMPLETED STAFF WORK.
- THE THREE BASKET SYSTEM.
- COMPANY COMMUNICATIONS.
- REFERENCES ON DEVELOPED TRAFFIC.
- GROUP SANITY.
- VALUABLE FINAL PRODUCT.
- SUB PRODUCTS.
- PRODUCTION QUOTAS.
- NAME YOUR PRODUCT.
- WANT YOUR PRODUCT.
- TO GET YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO ORGANIZE.
- MORE INFORMATION ON EXCHANGE.
- ADMIN SCALE INTRODUCTION.
- MAKING PLANNING AN ACTUALITY.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING.
- BASIC STATISTICAL MANAGEMENT.
- SCALING GRAPHS PROPERLY.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR POST PRODUCT VALUABLE FINAL PRODUCT.
- ETHICS REPORTS.
- QUALITY CONTROL DIVISION.
- PURPOSES OF THE QUALITY CONTROL DIVISION.
- INTERNAL CONTINUING EDUCATION
- MANAGEMENT GLOSSARY.
- You can create any statistic you wish. There is also a search function whereby you are able to select and view the stats of a post, or division.
Survival Strategies, Inc.